DriveX is open-source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free DriveX Server in the privacy of their own home, to large enterprises and service providers supported by the DriveX Enterprise Subscription. DriveX provides a safe, secure, and compliant file synchronization and sharing solution on servers that you control.
- Enterprise-level security.
- Adhere to compliances.
- No need to worry about cloud management.
- Can increase the storage and use access pay as you go.
- Role-based access.
- Rule-based storage space allocation.
- Supports versioning of files.
- can share files with access control i.e. passwords and time to access files.
- All future upgrades included.
- Share one or more files and folders on your computer and synchronize them with your DriveX server. Place files in your local shared directories.
- Connect to your DriveX server using any Web browser. Just point it to your DriveX server URL (e.g.example.com) and enter your username and password:
- Access your DriveX files with the DriveX Web interface and create, preview, edit, delete, share, and re-share files. Your DriveX administrator has the option to disable these features, so if any of them are missing on your system ask your server administrator.
- Two factor authentication: After you have logged out and need to log in again, you will see a request to enter the TOTP code in your browser. If you enable not only the TOTP factor but another one, you will see a selection screen on which you can choose two-factor method for this login.
- The personal settings page allows you to have an overview on the connected browsers and devices.